Careington Care 500 Plus includes, at no extra cost, membership in a prescription
- You save an average of 40% off the retail price of many generic prescription
drugs, and 20% off the retail price of many brand name prescription drugs at
participating pharmacies nationwide.
- Participating pharmacies include: Albertson’s, CVS, Target, Kroger, Rite Aid,
Safeway, Wal-Mart and more.
- Discounts are only available through participating pharmacies, or via the
program’s mail order service. Mail order allows members to access additional
savings on their prescriptions along with the convenience of home
Careington Care 500 Plus includes, at no additional cost, the VSP Vision Savings
Pass®, a discount program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear.
The program includes:
- Savings on eye exams from participating private-practice doctors.
- Discounts on frames and/or complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses
Members also receive reduced pricing on LASIK surgery via QualSight, a program that
provides savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional
LASIK surgery, as well as significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless
(all laser) LASIK. These savings are available at credentialed and experienced
participating ophthalmologists nationwide.
Did you know?
In addition to saving more on dental care, you’ll also get significant discounts on
prescription medications and vision care with Careington Care 500 Plus.
DialCare is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses
and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed
and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive
treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more.
When medically appropriate, a DialCare doctor may prescribe a short term, non-DEA
controlled medication for the member to pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families
convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go.
When to use DialCare:
- For non-emergency medical issues, questions and concerns
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and
- Members who live a significant distance from a primary care doctor
- When a primary care doctor is not available
- When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
What conditions can be treated?
- Respiratory infections
- Cold & flu
- Sore throat
- Digestive issues
- Sinus infections
- Joint aches & pains
- Sports injuries
- Ear infections
- Insect bites
- Skin inflammations
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!